An enhanced edition of the popular English course for secondary students, now with a multi-dimensional package to cater to a range of abilities in the classroom.
A new, refreshed edition of the five-level English course for teenagers, with a clear structure, supported approach to speaking, practice, and exam preparation still at its heart.
The Teacher's Book shows at a glance the resources available for each unit, and provides numerous ways to extend the material in the Student's Book for both fast finishers and weaker students.
This pack includes:
- Teacher's Book
- Teacher's Resource CD-ROM
- Clear, two-colour design
- Teaching notes for every lesson in the Student's Book
- Numerous ideas for mixed-ability classes - optional extension activities for fast finishers and weaker students, and suggestions for stretching stronger students too
- Culture and language notes
- Unit overviews give a map of all the resources available for each unit, and include ideas for songs and useful web links
- Printable worksheets to revise and extend the core unit vocabulary and grammar (perfect for mixed-ability classes), additional unit reviews for extra vocabulary support, and communicative worksheets for pairwork speaking
- Extra interactive vocabulary and grammar exercises to use in class